Why choose Me
I am a clinical psychologist based in Musgrave.
I have a Master’s degree in clinical psychology. I’ve worked extensively in the private and public sector, providing valuable and meaningful therapy for my clients.
I manage and treat all psychiatric and psychological disorders. I also help clients with any personal, professional or societal challenges they may experience in their lives
Provide health care of the highest standard to my clients.
I believe in helping people change their circumstances so that they can become who they need to be. I believe that, people will forget what you did, people will forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel. I strive to help people feel good about themselves, their lives and their fears.
I aim to help individuals overcome challenges so that they can create their own personal success.
- Personal and Relationship Problems
- Marriage and Divorce Counselling
- Family Relationship Difficulties
- Pre and Post HIV Testing Therapy
- Adjustment Disorders/Problems
- Post Trauma Therapy
- Grief Therapy and Loss
- Coping with Anxiety
- Depression and Stress-related problems
- Sexual Problems
- Self-Improvement and Poor Self Esteem
- Play Therapy
- Behaviour Modification
- Parent-Child Problems
- Attachment Difficulties
- Mental Retardation assessments
- ADHD Assessments
- Family Problems
- School Problems
- Social and Peer-related Problems
- Low self-esteem
- Coping with change: divorce, separation, new siblings etc