BSocSci Psych (UKZN), BSocHons Psych (UKZN), MSocSci Clin.Psych (UKZN)PS 0119954 | PR 0528714
I am an independent, board certified clinical psychologist registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and a professional service provider registered with the Board of Health Care Funders (BHF).
I have extensive work experience from various hospital complexes within the KwaZulu Natal area such as Prince Mshiyeni Memorial Hospital, Addington Hospital, King Dinizulu Hospital Complex and RK Khan Hospital.
What I Offer
I manage and treat all psychiatric and psychological disorders. I also help clients with any personal, professional or societal challenges they may experience in their lives. I provide the best possible professional care that ensures clients feel safe and comfortable to share their inner world with me, so that I may journey with them towards a path of self-discovery and personal enrichment.
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Services Offered To Adults
- Personal and Relationship Problems
- Marriage and Divorce Counselling
- Family Relationship Difficulties
- Pre and Post HIV Testing Therapy
- Adjustment Disorders/Problems
- Post Trauma Therapy
- Grief Therapy and Loss
- Coping with Anxiety
- Depression and Stress-related problems
- Sexual Problems
- Self-Improvement and Poor Self Esteem
Services Offered To Children and Adolescents
- Play Therapy
- Behaviour Modification
- Parent-Child Problems
- Attachment Difficulties
- Mental Retardation assessments
- ADHD Assessments
- Family Problems
- School Problems
- Social and Peer-related Problems
- Low self-esteem
- Coping with change: divorce, separation, new siblings etc